Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Heart That My Friends Feed My Robsession!

So I am sitting at home last night, tirelessly searching for Twi-news and my phone alerts me to a text message. So...I open my phone and what do I find??!!

A picture message from my non-Robsessed, I don't understand this whole Twilight thing, Friend!

I Love it when my friends unknowingly feed my Robsession!


The following are the texts that ensued:

Friend: Look who we ran into on Vacation
Me: OMG I am soooooo jealous....where is that? I am posting that on my blog...don't worry I won't show your face to protect the innocent!

*Long pause ensues*

Friend: You know that is a cutout right?
Me: LMAO yes in the blog world (thanks to JennyJerkface) we call him FSE or Full Sized Edward...I am cracking up right now...is he for sale?

Friend: Probably. I could take one of me humping him if that would bring more publicity to the blog.
Me: Yes, Please do...I'm serious!
(I love my friends!)

Friend: I will have to find the store again
Me: Ok I am waiting...
(I can't believe he loves me and apprciates my obsession this much!)

Friend: Can you really blur out my face? I don't want to end up on the cover of People Magazine!
Me: LMAO I already did...but I don't think I am on People Mags radar!

Me:
Did you find him yet? My readers are eagerly awaiting this post...(your probably not, but I like to think you are)
Friend: No still looking....

A whole night goes by with me eagerly awaiting the Friend humping FSE picture:

Me:
I take it you and Edward didn't get busy last night?!

***Because of a lack of response from my Friend, I will assume he is sitting in his hotel room right now, licking his wounds due to being denied the dry hump picture by the very modest FSE. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment