Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Apply For Affiliation

Do you have a Twilight-related fansite or blog? You can now apply for affiliation with My Twilife! I honor Top Affiliates and Regular Affiliates. If you are interested in becoming a top affiliate, I will visit your site and make sure it's all good before I add you as a Top Affiliate (Top affiliates buttons are displayed on my sidebar above regular affiliates. Regular affiliates do not have a button, just a link to their page.) If you are interested in being a top affiliate I need a button for your site. I will take most sizes unless it's abnormally large, but I prefer 100x35 buttons!

To apply, please fill out the form below! You must also link back to my site with one of these buttons within a week of requesting affiliation.

My Twilife


Animated button

Name:



Email Address:



Regular Affiliate or Top Affiliate?

Regular
Top

Site Name



Site URL



Button URL/HTML Code



Site Description/About You & Your Site







create form

No comments:

Post a Comment