Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cure Your Craving With Some Fan Made 'Eclipse' Posters

I am totally getting anxious for the first 'Eclipse' trailer. Who isn't right?! So as we all sit waiting for it to come out and awe us...I thought a few fan made 'Eclipse' Posters would be just what we all need!

(found here)

The Meadow....*sigh* (found here)

I have always liked this one representing Leah discovering what she is becoming.

The tent scene is one of my favorite scenes in the book! I am so looking forward to this scene! (found here)

Ooooh I like this one with Victoria eerily looking on! (Found Here)

Do you know of any great posters I missed? Let me know & I would love to add them! Here is to hoping (early) 2010 brings us an epic 'Eclipse' trailer! *cheers*

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment