Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Trailers Shown Before 'New Moon' Impressed You?

We will all need something to tide us over until 'Eclipse' comes out, right? So, I decided to share some of the Trailers that left me wanting more. Here are a few of the movies I want to check out before 'Eclipse' premieres 6/30/10:

Many people I know have read The Lovely Bones and said it is really good, so I will be reading the book quickly before checking out this one! Here is a little more info:

Synopsis: Based on the critically acclaimed best-selling novel by Alice Sebold, and directed by Oscar® winner Peter Jackson from a screenplay by Fran Walsh & Philippa Boyens & Jackson, “The Lovely Bones” centers on a young girl who has been murdered and watches over her family – and her killer – from heaven. She must weigh her desire for vengeance against her desire for her family to heal. Oscar® nominee Mark Wahlberg and Oscar® winners Rachel Weisz and Susan Sarandon star along with Stanley Tucci, Michael Imperioli and Oscar® nominee Saoirse Ronan.

Release Date: Dec 11, 2009
Find out more on the Website: http://www.lovelybones.com/

It just so happens that Amanda Seyfried is in both of the following movies! I love her and genuinely want to see both of these! I read Dear John by Nicolas Sparks and it is a tear jerker!

The song in this trailer...KILL ME! I will definitely need the tissues at this one!

And of course, Robert Pattinson in Remember Me!! That is a no brainer!

So, I am curious, what Trailers shown before 'New Moon' interested you?

No comments:

Post a Comment