Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fragile Little Human's Beautiful Creatures Book Discussion

Just add my 'Beautiful Creatures' Book
to this time out and we are good!


I am a stay at home Mom (mostly, unless you count the 12 hours I go into work a week) so after day after day of talking to toddlers, it does not take much to get me excited...don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids, but when I have the chance to have me time, or to do something I want to do, I get REALLY EXCITED! So when I heard about Fragile Little Human's Book Discussion I couldn't wait to jump in! I LOVE to read! And what better way to read a story than with all my "vampire friends" (as my husband calls all of you)?!


I am not going to try and explain the awesomeness that is going to be this discussion...so I will let Fragile do it for me! Go check out her post about the Beautiful Creatures Book Discussion she is having & then check out the reading schedule here!

I hope you join us! It will be sooooooo much fun!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment