Monday, January 11, 2010

Kristen Stewart Feels Protective of Bella

Kristen Stewart feels she has become her ‘Twilight Saga’ character Bella Swan.

The 19-year-old actress feels “protective” of her big screen alter ego because their lives have progressed in a similar way.

She explained: “I feel like Bella has become something that is me, in a weird way. I feel very protective of her. Bella and I have been on a similar ride, in that during the second film she matures a bit. She’s making these drastic life decisions and she knows what she wants.”

“She’s got to know herself much better. I think I’ve done the same thing through this project. It’s been a wild ride and there’s been a lot of self-evaluation. I’ve grown a lot, and so has Bella.”

Kristen also revealed she was “heartbroken” when pictures of the cast – including Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner – filming the second movie in the franchise, ‘New Moon’, were leaked.

She told Top of the Pops magazine: “I was heartbroken when pictures were all over the internet. I didn’t want anybody to see certain looks, like Taylor in his wig, because we wanted to surprise people when the movie came out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment