Monday, January 11, 2010

'Breaking Dawn': One Film or Two?


There is a lot of talk as to whether Breaking Dawn is going to be made into 1 film or 2, and everyone seems to have their own opinion on it. Me personally, I would LOVE to see it made into 2 films!

Why? Well, for one, the book is very long & has a lot of detail to it. Some say they could do without all that detail, but I personally could not. I feel everything in that book played a very important part in the story. Plus, I would love to see the series extended by one more film! More to look forward to, and more time to adjust to what my life will become when it is all over (LOL).

Of course, I would want all the SAME actors to be signed on for two films if that is the way the studio goes. If there is anymore actor switching I might snap...for real. I hate when actors change in the middle of a series.

I could go on, but I am more interested in what you think. Do you want Breaking Dawn made into one film or two? Why do you feel that way?

Leave me a comment! I am dying to know! (I don't hate, everyone is entitled to their own opinion)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment